[kwlug-disc] Server Parts for DL380G6

Colin Mackay zixiekat at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 10:45:23 EST 2018

Good day,

I run ESXi on a DL380G6, with 8 Ubuntu VM's.  It's been great virtualizing
everything. :)  I'm using all 8 available SFF slots and I was hoping to
expand the server with another 8 drive slots so I can migrate data when I
upgrade drives, etc...

I have the cage, the SAS cables and another SAS controller, however I need
a power cable.  A silly little 43cm 10pin to 10pin power cable.

I can find eBay stores that want to charge hundreds of dollars, or cheap
ones from China that might arrive by May.

Anyone know a local place that might have one?  Heck a Toronto place is
fine too.

Part # 514217-001