[kwlug-disc] consulting fees

Kyle Spaans 3lucid at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 07:49:25 EST 2018

I use Transferwise every month as well so I’m not suggesting one shouldn’t
use it, but forex places often make money by giving you a bad exchange
rate. Just looking at the fees isn’t enough. Whenever you’re going to
exchange money I recommended checking the “market” rate on xe.com and then
shopping around to few exchanges to see what their rate (plus whatever fees
they charge) will bring you closest to the “market rate”.