[kwlug-disc] Linux & Linux admin for newbies

John Johnson jvj at golden.net
Tue Feb 6 03:29:34 EST 2018

After a fruitful chat with Paul at February's meeting I thought I would
add one more topic to this thread.

alias & .bashrc

And a question: How does one set up an alias for a command line string?

I know there is this thing called Google. But what the fun is that.

Below is a post I made recently in another forum.

While the use of Google can help find an answer, it is an isolated
activity. Involving the community helps both the newbie and others who
may know the answer but could still benefit from the exchange of
information.

JohnJ