[kwlug-disc] Old X10 equipment

Charles McColm charlesm at theworkingcentre.org
Wed Dec 19 10:06:49 EST 2018

One of our volunteers brought in some old X10 equipment. I remember a thread awhile back saying the X10 stuff was all dated, but if someone is still running X10 and wants the equipment please message me off-list either at my charlesm at theworkingcentre.org<mailto:charlesm at theworkingcentre.org> or chaslinux at gmail.com<mailto:chaslinux at gmail.com> address. The equipment is mostly bits and pieces with what I believe are movement sensors, some X10 webcams, etc. I don't believe there's a controller in the box. It's a small box (1ft x 1ft).

Cheers,

Charles
p.s. rather than recycle it I just want to find it a good home.