[kwlug-disc] possible presentation ideas

William Park opengeometry at yahoo.ca
Sat Dec 15 18:14:39 EST 2018

On Fri, Dec 14, 2018 at 09:45:31PM -0500, tomg at sentex.ca wrote:
> Greetings LUG members!
>
> Here's some things I'm weak on in Linux despite decades of
> using it and could possibly use a presentation on:

Very difficult request, because presenting syntax and rules is easy.
In fact, RTFM applies here.  But, you have to use it for awhile to
really understand when, where, and how to use the tools (correctly).

> AWK.  I haven't used this yet.
> Advanced SED.
> Advanced VI or VIM.
> Advanced BASH.

If you have used them for "decades", then you need to specify which area
you want to go in more detail.  I've also used them for "decades", so I
can give some tutorials...
--
William Park <opengeometry at yahoo.ca>