[kwlug-disc] Should kwlug-disc archives be private?

Andrew Sullivan Cant acant at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Mon Dec 3 14:48:03 EST 2018

I have not done any robots.txt or SEO stuff recently, so I do not know
how respectful the current crop of search engines are.

But that being said, would updating our robots.txt to disallow the
search engines be useful?
We could note that in the mailing list page, but also state more clearly
that the archives are publicly accessible.

I do appreciate that there is a difference between publishing things and
publishing and promoting them. (e.g., someone's address being published
somewhere online vs doxxing them to a specific group)

Andrew