[kwlug-disc] Carrytel issues ?

William Park opengeometry at yahoo.ca
Fri Aug 31 21:24:32 EDT 2018

I switched from Teksavvy to CarryTel, based on Brian's experience and
recommendation.  I'm paying $35/month for 75M/10M internet.  And, I'm
considering getting home phone for $5/month as well.

Beginning of the year (Jan-Jun), I had bad connections.  An hour
wouldn't go by without losing connection few times.  I'm told that it
was because Rogers was doing upgrade of their network.  Now, no problem.

Another very happy customer.
--
William

William Park <opengeometry at yahoo.ca>