[kwlug-disc] Private Internet Access goes Open Source

Mikalai Birukou mb at 3nsoft.com
Sat Apr 14 14:34:53 EDT 2018

Besides PIA swag, I'll bring JMP.chat's swag. Denver Gingerich from
Toronto had an exhibition at LibrePlanet, and he will provide swag for
May's session to compliment PIA's.

I actually switched our 3NSoft phone number from FreedomBox (under
GoDaddy now) to JMP.

On a side, I think the meat of April's talk transcript, might be useful
to Denver.

Cheers,

Mikalai