[kwlug-disc] [Off Topic] anyone have a spare 600 watt or more PSU I can buy for cheap, borrow or trade for?

Ron Singh ronsingh149 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 17 12:03:25 EDT 2017

@chamunks, no need, I am glad to offer back to members of my community when
I can, although, if you have an open-framed linear power supply for me to
drool over for a few minutes, that would be hugely appreciated...not sure
why I have such a thing for analogue components, mebbe  it's because of my
age:-)

I missed this month's meeting(athough my good friend Paul K. did make it,
albeit, a wee late). Nothing will stop me getting there next month though,
sure am looking forward to the astronomy talk for one.

Next month will mark my 1st kwlug meeting and I am nervous as I am the
epitome of a newbie with all things Linux. Started in December of last year
when I finally gave up on ever being happy with Windows 10, even with the
"cleaner" rendition, the Enterprise LTSB version. I still run XP and W7 due
to work commitments, but all my other devices are either Mint Xfce or Mint
Mate, hate the KDE and the Cinnamon editions, the memory footprints are too
large and they make the fan run real fast/loud on my laptops due to
significant cpu utilization. A little late in the game for me, but
hopefully some knowledge will seep into my cranium over time.

Thanks,

Ron Singh
"in transit, via mobile comm device"