[kwlug-disc] [Off Topic] anyone have a spare 600 watt or more PSU I can buy for cheap, borrow or trade for?

CrankyOldBugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 18:05:02 EDT 2017

This thing:
https://www.evga.com/Products/Specs/GPU.aspx?pn=345F5F39-430B-4243-91F4-063924CF64A9

Of the two different GTX 750's I found on EVGA's website, this one is the
one with two fans.  It looks brand new.  It came in a GTX 1060 box, which
is why I bought it, but it's only the 750.  It doesn't say "ti" on the
card, like it does on the website picture at
https://www.evga.com/articles/00821/, but it does look the same.

Other than the first link above, I'm having a hard time finding that exact
card on EVGA's website (i.e. for more specs, etc.)

It has DVI-I, HDMI, and Display Port outputs.  It's dual slots..

I see a 6 pin power supply plug at the top..

There are no disk or instructions or anything in the box, just the card.