[kwlug-disc] Half slot presentation needed for September

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Sat Sep 2 16:15:16 EDT 2017

Looking through old proposed topics, there was one that called for a
password manager shootout. Who uses what password managers at KWLUG?
Maybe we could talk about them briefly?

I use yapet and could show it for a couple of minutes.

What about others? FLOSS and not?

Overall password management and best practices seem like a relevant
topic.

http://pnijjar.freeshell.org