[kwlug-disc] OT: Online TV services?

Raymond Chen raymondchen625 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 07:00:25 EDT 2017

Many people don't subscribe cables because they don't watch TV that much.
$80 a month is a lot if I only spend 10 hours on it. The same for other
services like Netflix. I wish we can have a better pricing model. Like we
pay $50 for 150 hours of cross platform digital services including cables,
Netflix, eBooks, paid online media. If there's a way to keep track of our
actual usage, the providers can split the monthly fee.