[kwlug-disc] Accepting bitcoin (and other cryptos) as a Canadian business

Chamunks chamunks at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 02:35:32 EDT 2017

*> I try to pay with bitcoin whenever I can. As the value of bitcoin tends>
to go up in value over time,  relative to fiat money, anything I pay for>
is effectively obtained at a discount. This only works if you hold> bitcoin
over time.*
I actually bought like $20 of BTC in Feb to make a $10 donation and wanted
to keep a bit on hand in case.  Turns out with a little bit of Ethereum
added to that pool that I'd mined $75 ish worth I now have something like
$600cad or so just in that little pool.  Always a bit of fun hodl'ing your
crypto for a while.