[kwlug-disc] Accepting bitcoin (and other cryptos) as a Canadian business

Dave Cramer davecramer at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 16:49:45 EDT 2017

I would think it would work the same as collecting USD
you have to convert at the end of the year at either the average for the
year or monthly or even daily

But I imagine there are no rules yet, but seems like they would follow the
USD conversion rules. It would be hard for CRA to argue

Dave Cramer

On 19 October 2017 at 16:37, Andrew Stevanus (KWLUG) <andrew+kwlug at hoot.tech