[kwlug-disc] KRACK on WPA2

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Mon Oct 16 21:22:20 EDT 2017

This is the most comprehensive list I have seen so far on
what the status of fixes for various platforms.

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/list-of-firmware-and-driver-updates-for-krack-wpa2-vulnerability/

For Android, it quotes Google as saying Android 6.0 and higher is
vulnerable and
they are working on a fix.

They don't mention Android 5.x though. Does that means it is not
supported, or not vulnerable?