[kwlug-disc] KRACK on WPA2

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Mon Oct 16 19:06:54 EDT 2017

An hour after I read the news about KRACK, I got the Ubuntu
security mailing list notification that a fix for wpa_supplicant
is available. I installed it on the laptops that use WiFi.

The concern here is for Android phones, as each vendor
is responsible for their own version.

Google introduced Google Play Services with KitKat for
updating certain things. But not sure if it can reach
that deep and update stuff like WiFi and such.

--
Khalid M. Baheyeldin
2bits.com, Inc.