[kwlug-disc] Another Humble Bundle: Cryptocurrency

Chamunks chamunks at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 17:19:03 EDT 2017

It's clear to me that as much as I enjoy this community.  Personal ethics
and web browser convenience don't really apply here. In cryptocurrency you
do whatever is profitable.  The hard part can't be trying to find something
that does one thing or another.  If you're focused on that you'll waste
your time and money I can promise that.

At the moment your best bet is to go Nicehash and get some GPU's or try
EthOs at the moment they're the most economical.