[kwlug-disc] Another Humble Bundle: Cryptocurrency

Ron Singh ronsingh149 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 23:29:44 EDT 2017

Yes, this plays out it seems as per the comments from the miners.
I think though that I like the idea of playing with the Pi as per Cranky,
there is no real cost involved, a few pesos for a Pi3vB as shown here:
https://www.buyapi.ca/product/raspberry-pi-3-model-b-armv8-with-1g-ram/
so no real cost to recoup.

Toss Raspbian on it and see how it flies.
Given the low-power nature of the thing, would be a great learning
experience for very little investment.
I do believe I am game to start playing with this just to get my feet wet.
I am regurgitating the info I have read on the 'net and what my Alberta
buddy is saying, I need to play and learn some.

Thanks,

Ron Singh
"in transit, via mobile comm device"