[kwlug-disc] Another Humble Bundle: Cryptocurrency

Andrew Stevanus (KWLUG) andrew+kwlug at hoot.tech
Tue Oct 10 15:21:00 EDT 2017

I was about to point out the irony that you wouldn't be able to pay for
the bundle with bitcoin, but it seems like you can for this particular
bundle (though only bitcoin, and no other cryptocurrencies). However,
none of the other recent bundles seem to have this option, which is
disappointing, since previously you were able to pay for *all* Humble
Bundles with bitcoin.

bob+kwlug at softscape.ca: