[kwlug-disc] Skype (replacement)

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Wed Nov 29 02:20:05 EST 2017

Hubert wrote:
> - Wire doesn't seem to have any official place for community
> discussion

True, and a complaint I made to them on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/KWVoIP/status/934882104374067206

As a result I got an invite to the "Wire World Group", started by Siim
Teller of Wire.  Connect with me on Wire (I'm @BobJonkman) and I can
add KWLUGgers to the group too. There's also a KWVoIP group, and we
can start our own KWLUG group.

- --Bob, who intends to spin up a Matrix instance any day now.