[kwlug-disc] I miss KWLUG so badly!

jekerr at sdf.org jekerr at sdf.org
Thu Nov 23 21:08:43 EST 2017

Me Too!!!!

Hello everyone,

As John Lennon said "Life is what happens when you are busy making other
plans". In the last couple of years Mary and I have added activities to
our life that if not conflicting with the LUG meeting directly, has placed
me in the position of having the need to stay at home and catch up on
stuff -- "stop the world I want to get off".
I have missed quite a few meetings in 2017. I hope to get back in the
swing of things soon, but I want you to know that I did not go away mad, I
just became kept back for one reason or another.

Cheers

John