[kwlug-disc] Firefox 57?

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Sat Nov 18 10:30:11 EST 2017

Anyone upgraded to Firefox 57 on a Linux desktop?

Some of the crucial extensions I use are still not ported to this
version (mainly NoScript, and Auto Unload Tab).

If you upgraded, what are your impressions?
I know the User Interface is totally different.
What else?
--
Khalid M. Baheyeldin
2bits.com, Inc.