[kwlug-disc] Presentation needed for June

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Tue May 30 14:52:39 EDT 2017

This is another callout for somebody to help present something. In the
worst case we can do another roundtable thing, but it is better if we
schedule those explicitly. Does anybody have a quick demo they would
be willing to share? We could have a few 15 minute presentations
instead of one large 40 minute one.

- Paul