[kwlug-disc] Weather Forecast in Ubuntu

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Mon May 15 07:41:31 EDT 2017

Raymond sent a screenshot to the mailing list, but it made his message
too big. So I posted the screenshot to the website:

https://kwlug.org/node/1101

(Also, you need a BIG terminal to see the output correctly. 80
columns is not enough.)

- Paul

=====

Not sure about kconsole. But it works fine in my Ubuntu, Mad and Putty for
Windows.

Here is the capture of my Terminal on Ubuntu:

[image: Inline image 1]

--
http://pnijjar.freeshell.org