[kwlug-disc] msmtp email to gmail not landing - ideas?

Mark Steffen rmarksteffen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 12:38:17 EDT 2017

It's authenticated and relaying through cpanel2.indieserve.net?  If so,
should be fine.  If you were sending it directly from the VPS we'll need to
set reverse lookup DNS for the IP (I can do that, just let me know what you
want it set to).

*Mark Steffen*
Office Direct: +1.226.476.1240 | Mobile/WhatsApp: +1.226.600.0464
*"Don't believe everything you read on the Internet." -Abraham Lincoln*