[kwlug-disc] Here is another FOSS job posting board

CrankyOldBugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 09:49:04 EDT 2017

[insert shameless self-promotion here] ... If you guys are looking for
regular work in I.T., we have a decent referral program here at OpenText
(where I work).  Look up the jobs listing on our website
http://www.opentext.com/who-we-are/careers, then if you see your dream job
listed let me know and I can refer you in.  So you get a foot in the door
and I might get a buck or two, depending on the position.  The jobs listing
has its good days and its bad days, so check back often.

I really like it here at OpenText.  It's a good company that takes good
care of its people, from what I've seen so far.  It's not true FOSS
compared to the rest of this conversation, but it's still a good place to
work.

If I don't know you personally just let me know who in this group can vouch
for you and we'll go from there.