[kwlug-disc] Here is another FOSS job posting board

B.S. bs27975.2 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 01:25:05 EDT 2017

Canada seems to be there ... just empty at the moment.

https://www.fossjobs.net/jobs-in/Canada/

Interesting link. I saw countries in the lower left, clicked Cameroon,
then changed Cameroon to Canada in the resulting URL.

Didn't get a page not found, so I guess it to be a valid URL, just empty
at the moment.