[kwlug-disc] Email Archiving with Linux

Mark Steffen rmarksteffen at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 15:27:29 EDT 2017

I have a friend with a need for email archiving and a limited budget.  I
prefer an open source solution, since "archiving" by it's very nature
implies a very long term relationship.  There seem to be no shortage of
companies that like to jack prices up once they have you "stuck."

The two leading solutions I've found with Google seem to be Enkive and
Mailpiler.  I'm leaning towards Mailpiler I think, but I thought I'd ask
here in case anyone else has already solved this problem.

*Mark Steffen*
Office Direct: +1.226.476.1240 | Mobile/WhatsApp: +1.226.600.0464
*"Don't believe everything you read on the Internet." -Abraham Lincoln*