[kwlug-disc] Citizen Lab Summer Institute

Kirk Zurell kirk at kirk.zurell.name
Fri Mar 17 17:11:56 EDT 2017

https://citizenlab.org/2017/03/citizen-lab-summer-institute-2017/

"a meeting place for researchers and practitioners from academia,
civil society, and the private sector who are working on Internet
openness, security, and rights....Participants range from established
experts to those just entering the area.

"We started CLSI to demonstrate that a greater understanding of
technology and policy can only be achieved through interdisciplinary
collaboration. Our aim is to help build and support a community that
shares this belief.

"...to form collaborations and work together on projects through
intensive participant-led sessions.

"The 2017 Citizen Lab Summer Institute will be held at the University
of Toronto on July 12 to 14, 2017."

--
Kirk Zurell
Kitchener, Ontario, Canada