[kwlug-disc] KWLUG webhost migration: Tuesday March 14

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Wed Mar 15 18:30:08 EDT 2017

Bob Jonkman discovered a problem with the SSL rewriting. This breaks
old RSS feed links (grr). I am working on fixing that issue now, but
the site may be wacky while I am doing it.

I will also look into the SVG issue with the logo, but that is lower
priority.

There is some tedious cleanup work to be done on the website now that
it has been migrated (filling in missing fields and such). If anybody
would be willing to help me with that then I would be grateful. Let me
know if you want to help.

On a separate note I am talking about the KWLUG migration for Khalid's
Drupal User Group tomorrow: https://groups.drupal.org/node/516382 .
You can watch me squirm as I attempt to explain how this migration
took three months.

- Paul