[kwlug-disc] Laptop Rescue Mission Saturday

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Wed Mar 15 18:07:08 EDT 2017

This Saturday is the next laptop rescue mission. As usual, we will
meet around 4ish at Computer Recycling (66 Queen) and get donated
laptops installed with Xubuntu. As usual, people of all skill levels
are welcome to participate. If you can follow instructions and use a
screwdriver you have enough Linux skills to be useful.

We have a few RSVPs so far, but we have space for more. If you would
like to help please let me know (preferably offlist).

- Paul

--
http://pnijjar.freeshell.org