[kwlug-disc] KWLUG webhost migration: Tuesday March 14

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Wed Mar 15 16:04:59 EDT 2017

Here's an amusing thing: Have a look at the KWLUG logo, first in
Firefox (or some other Gecko browser), then in Chromium (or some other
Webkit browser). The font for "LinuX" is rendered as sans-serif in
Gecko, but avec-serif in Webkit.

The !Fediverse pays attention to us[1]: @vinz at gnusocial.de recommends
we convert the logo's fonts into paths to avoid display issues.

Me, I'm somewhat amused by the difference, and don't think it's a problem.

- --Bob.

[1] https://gnusocial.de/notice/9415076