[kwlug-disc] Devuan, a distro without systemd

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Mon Jul 31 21:51:28 EDT 2017

I have to admit, although I've got systemd on my laptop and a couple
of servers, there's nothing I've run into that's caused me pain,
except some logfile reading when diagnosing boot problems.

But I still think variety and choice is important, and so I encourage
the devs of Devuan to keep at it.

- --Bob.