[kwlug-disc] Matrix team collaboration

Andrew Sullivan Cant acant at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Sat Jul 22 18:50:24 EDT 2017

Hi Jason,

Do you have any interesting in doing a demo/presentation?
I know that Matrix has been discussed on the list before, and Jonathan
Fritz is presenting Mattermost in December[1].

An overview and/or workshop of Matrix and would make a great fit in
February, if you would like to present.

Andrew

[1] https://kwlug.org/node/1106