[kwlug-disc] Cry for help, Laravel/Vagrant/Homestead

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Tue Jul 11 13:52:50 EDT 2017

I think a lunch probably won't cut it. If you're looking to for
someone with experience and the time to work on a project for your
commercial venture, you'll probably need to hire them at their
commercial rates.

"But think of the exposure you'll get!"

Professional [writers, artists, photograpers, developers] don't make
their living from exposure. Except may the photographers, 1/125 sec at
a time.

- --Bob.