[kwlug-disc] Cry for help, Laravel/Vagrant/Homestead

Chamunks chamunks at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 22:56:52 EDT 2017

I have a developer who is pissed off and being childish because my web UI
guys keep flaking out and now he doesn't want to get a dev environment up.
He showed me what to do about 4 months ago once.  We never really got the
app working when he showed me but I need someone with some experience to
sit down with me over some lunch that I buy them perhaps to show me how to
get this code working somewhere.

I need my new web ui guy to be able to see the dev version of the software
so that he can basically just decorate and make the UI more intuitive.