[kwlug-disc] OT: Roblox LED remote

CrankyOldBugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Sun Jul 2 13:25:06 EDT 2017

There's a fairly new shop up on King in Waterloo before you get to the
Farmer's Market (almost kitty-corner to Staples, if you're particularly
good at tossing cats..)  I can't remember the name nor any other pertinent
details at the moment but I drive past it all the time, so next time I'm
out that way I will try to scout it out.

Also.... what about that little electronics shop on Lancaster near
Victoria?  It's Nerd Heaven, but they call themselves Orion Electronics.
Maybe they've upgraded their inventory to this century?