[kwlug-disc] Do we know anyone in KWASC?

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Sat Aug 26 16:53:49 EDT 2017

You mean the KW-RASC? Yes.

The web site has links to future events, ..etc.:

Yesterday, there was a star party at Conestogo Lake. The sky was clear but
with too much moisture in the air, it was not ideal, though the Milky Way
was visible.

There is a followup party tonight also at Conestoga Lake. Attendance is free,
just tell the gate you are here for the astronomy event. Not sure how the sky
will be, but not a total wash it seems.

The Stargazing 101 group meets monthly, last Friday of the month at
Zehrs Laurentian, but in July/August it is at Conestoga Lake. Everyone
welcome.

Let me know if you want more info.

I will also forward your email to the current president.

--
Khalid M. Baheyeldin
2bits.com, Inc.