[kwlug-disc] Laptop Rescue Mission this Saturday

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Thu Apr 20 17:45:34 EDT 2017

I guess I scared everybody off when I hinted that I might cancel this
month's laptop rescue mission/router rescue mission. We have had a few
RSVPs, so I have decided to go ahead for this month (but please do not
have expectations for future months).

We will be running the event on Saturday from 4pm-8pm or so. I would
appreciate RSVPs, but if you just show up (and know how to get in the
door) that is fine too.

Sorry for the short notice in getting this message out to kwlug-disc.

- Paul

--
http://pnijjar.freeshell.org