[kwlug-disc] Here is another FOSS job posting board

Adam Glauser adamglauser at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 20:43:54 EDT 2017

Since we're on the subject, Laurier uses a number of FOSS tools to
customize their ERP and integrate it with other software. The ERP itself is
hosted on Linux servers, so in the year or so I've been there I've had a
chance to improve my Vim and Bash scripting skills.

There's currently a short-term position
<https://www.wlu.ca/about/careers-at-laurier/current-career-opportunities.html>available
(ends Dec. 8) for a programmer. PL/SQL and Pro*C experience is probably the
most important requirement. If anyone's looking for a short-term job, it is
a good place to work.