[kwlug-disc] etckeeper, and not - prepping for the day I inevitably shoot myself in the foot?

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Mon Apr 10 12:01:29 EDT 2017

What is wrong with one of the graphical git browsers? qgit is okay for
visualization.

Are you looking for something like rabbitvcs ? That has some
integration with desktop environment file managers (but I do not
recall which file manager you use).

One issue with these tools is that although they might show you
history, you generally do not want to run GUI tools as root. Thus you
would not want to use these tools to revert changes.

- Paul

http://pnijjar.freeshell.org