[kwlug-disc] UPS + separate external battery?

Mark Steffen rmarksteffen at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 21:28:46 EDT 2017

If your budget is over 10k, Gruber Power has decent refurb units for
commercial UPSs, but you'll need a qualified electrician to hook it all up
properly.

*Mark Steffen*
Office Direct: +1.226.476.1240 | Mobile/WhatsApp: +1.226.600.0464
*"Don't believe everything you read on the Internet." -Abraham Lincoln*