[kwlug-disc] Blue Coat

B.S. bs27975.2 at gmail.com
Sat May 28 14:37:41 EDT 2016

Interesting, thanks for the heads up.

Little puzzled, though, as I expect most certificates get consulted by
browsers, not the OS. No doubt it applies for trusted mac/windows
software/OS updates. i.e. I would have thought they would focus more on
what it means to browsers, not OS'.

Anyone got links on the Blue Coat 'issue' in terms of impact upon Linux?

Regardless, that there are '"man in the middle" devices' out there is
... disturbing. I get that there are Sandvine boxes out there between me
and my internet provider, but not much I can do about that. That there
are other (devices) out there is ... <ick>.