[kwlug-disc] Monday May 2 presentation details

R. Brent Clements rbclemen at gmail.com
Sun May 1 15:15:56 EDT 2016

I will be spending a bit of time talking about ALSA and pulse configuration
in greater detail in the first part of the talk--covering some special
configurations that may be useful for certain tasks.  I am working on a bit
of a theatrical presentation that integrates intros to some useful apps
from the open source world, and of course a few neat demos as well.

Just have to take a quick listen to my last talk to remind myself how far I
got last time :-)

Brent