[kwlug-disc] Ota TV CITV down?

Daniel Villarreal youcanlinux at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 11:47:58 EDT 2016

>> ...  free standing towers can be pricey... have to be cemented at
>> least 4 feet into the ground. ... you can do it with a few
>> friends, assuming one of them knows what they're doing.
>>
>> The non-free standing ones have to be secured at the roof line,
>> and cannot go more than about 10 -15 feet above the roof line. It
>> all depends on the tower you get.

I've got an Digiwave ANT-7287 HD antenna...
www.homevisiontech.com/super-db8-adjustable-multidirectional-\hdtv-anten
na.html

I loaned it out. If I ever get it back, I'd be interested in putting
it on the roof.

> I ... remember my dad volunteering my brother and I to dig the ...
>  hole for his tower. What a crappy start to the summer. :-) -A.

Likewise, I remember my Dad volunteering my brothers and I to
replicate part of an old brewery ceiling and various other
construction tasks in our sun-room addition, Dad designed and built
the trusses. I got to to the sanding, scrubbing, prepping of the
ceiling wood.

also...