[kwlug-disc] KW Linux Fest 2016

Colin Mills colin.j.mills96 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 09:05:06 EDT 2016

Hi everyone,

Due to popular demand I am hosting the second annual KW Linux
Conference! The format will be the same as last year but I still need
talks, as such we can say that the call for papers is officially open.
There is an email setup that you can email your proposals to
kwlinuxfest at gmail.com.

 As I am currently in my co-op term at Vehikl [0] they have agreed to
host the conference and will be a sponsor! This means we will have a
bigger spot and some more freedom for food options. As for a date I am
looking at the new year again most likely at January 28th 2017.

If you have any questions do not hesitate to email.

[0]: www.vehikl.com