[kwlug-disc] RJ45 crimper -- good brand?

William Park opengeometry at yahoo.ca
Tue Jun 21 18:18:08 EDT 2016

Thanks for the link to Infinite Cables. They are close to my work.  I was looking for USB Type-C cables, actually.
For RJ45, however, I want crimping tool.  Ethernet cables are cheap, but those things add up, then add shippings.  I'm currently looking at
    1. https://www.homedepot.ca/en/home/p.crimp-n-test-rj45-crimper-and-tester-4-in-1-tool-cuts-strips-terminates-and-tests-1ea.1000751621.html

    2. http://homehardware.ca/en/rec/index.htm/Indoor-Living/Electronics/Home-Office/Computers/Connections/Modular-Plug-Crimper-for-RG11-RJ45/_/N-2pqfZ67l/Ne-67n/Ntk-All_EN/R-I3571246?Ntt=RJ45

--
William