[kwlug-disc] Free Linux training for Beginners

B.S. bs27975.2 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 20:01:45 EDT 2016

Thanks for the post Cranky, looks interesting.

There are so many topics in linux, but only so many hours in a day. Let
alone stuff seems to overflow or leak out of one's own internal memory
storage unit.

If such can keep up to date on the current one true way of things, as
opposed to google hits that come up talking about things that haven't
been in use for years or decades, it may well have long term success.

Clearly needs to grow with time, e.g. ACL's don't seem to be mentioned.
Good to see systemd is.