[kwlug-disc] another venue for the after meeting

Andrew Sullivan Cant acant at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Sat Jul 30 11:27:54 EDT 2016

Thanks for the suggestion John.

They are definitely easy to get to from St. Johns Kitchen.

> http://www.openstreetmap.org/directions?engine=mapzen_foot&route=43.45437%2C-80.49403%3B43.45594%2C-80.49188#map=18/43.45523/-80.49293

Do you know if they have food? I am definitely ready for my later dinner
after the meetings. :)

And for anyone who does not want to eat, the Tannery has never
complained when some people people have only tea, coffee or nothing. I
think that we are well know enough, and enough of us eat and beer.

We even have a regular server! But I can never remember her name,
because I am a terrible human being. ;) Does anyone else remember?

Andrew