[kwlug-disc] PFSense and USB 2.0 NICs

B.S. bs27975.2 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 21:28:23 EDT 2016

Sayal is just walk in. Huge. Think Wal-Mart for electronics. Worth the
trip to go in once, just to see, in the sense of knowing what's in your
kit bag of resources available to you should you need it.

I've been at least twice - once to pick up a couple of external antenna
and OTA doohickeys ... and found a few less popular doohickeys (2.5mm to
3.5mm audio adapters IIRC), then return all the OTA stuff when they
didn't add anything to my location. Zero problem, and some things
cheaper than Best Buy or Canada Computer. Good people, too.